Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Shawn visiting Roger at the Hide House
in Napa, California
Every once in a while I take the family on a road trip that leads us to the Hide House in Napa, California. That's where I get most of my leather.

This year, as soon as the kids were out of school we loaded up in the Jeep and headed down to Napa to see Roger.

It was great to see Roger in person and to look at all the amazing and beautiful hides of leather that they stock.

I was able to get some gorgeous leather, I'm especially excited about some of the blue leather I got.

The pallet arrived yesterday and I'm excited to build bags out of all this gorgeous new leather!

Most of the summer there will be a Stickman Leather representative at the Pike Place Market. I'm typically there on Saturdays! Come by and say "hi"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG POSTS