- Stickman Leather can be found MOST days at Pike Place Market in Seattle, typically at the NORTH END of the Market (and sometimes outside on nice days). If there is something specific you are looking for, then it is best to call me (between 9am - 6pm, Pacific Time) 206-371-1477 to double check that someone will be there!
- I've been working on some new designs with my new shop assistant, Natalie. As always, the most up-to-date photos of my work can be found on my FACEBOOK page!
- Just a note (because I've been getting a lot of requests for custom wallets lately) I do NOT make custom wallets. You can click HERE to learn why!
- I do custom work, as time allows. This can be anything from creating a new bag for you to reconditioning/refurbishing an existing bag. I don't make clothing and I won't copy someone else's bag. My shop rates for custom work are currently $90/hour. Please contact me for a quote.
Friday, May 6, 2016
Spring News for Stickman Leather:
Thursday, January 28, 2016
Happy 2016 to everyone! I was out in the shop bright and early on January 2nd, making bags, that's what I do.
As always, change is inevitable.
- I'm losing my shop assistant, Hillary, in April as she's going off to new adventures. I will be sad to see her go but happy for her, she's been a delight to work with.
- Postal rates have gone up, which means it'll cost you a dollar or two more if you order a bag and have it shipped.
- I'm pleased with the new designs that I put out late last year, the Tahoma Bag and the Summit Bag. (Eventually, I'll have photos on this website, but for now you can see them on my Facebook page!) I think these bags are going to be permanent parts of the line in 2016.
- I'm pleased that I am continuing my relationship with Seidel tanning out of Wisconsin they supply me with my custom color -Bark Passport- which is a deep, rich brown.
I hope that 2016 finds all of my amazing customers happy and well!